I was a bit stumped for V today, until my esteemed colleague pointed out that my name began with V.
In the spirit of such narcissism I tried to find adjectives that matched the letters in my name to my personality.
It was a hard call between crazy and creative, talkative and tenacious.
All in all though I think it sums me up (well the good parts) pretty well.
Of course I Googled and I found http://www.kabalarians.com. You can enter your name and voila, up comes a personality review. I was lucky enough to get a result that was pretty accurate. I think.
- The name of Victoria gives you a clever, quick, analytical mind, but you suffer with a great deal of self-consciousness, lack of confidence, and much aloneness because of misunderstandings.
- In other words, my inability to bite my tongue gets me into a lot of trouble I could avoid by just being mute.
- Your idealistic and sensitive nature gives you a deep appreciation for the finer things of life and a strong desire to be of service to humanity.
- I like pretty things and I like happy people.
- There are times when you experience inner turbulence at your inability to say what you mean.
- Like when the perfect comeback arrives at the tip of your tongue for an argument that took place hours before.
- It is far easier for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings through writing than verbally.
- The delete button is my friend.
- You find pleasure in literature, in poetry, and in your ideals and will turn to them when you feel you have been misunderstood.
- When I’m miserable I read Pride and Prejudice, Yeats of Oscar Wilde’s Ballad of reading Gaol.
- You are deeply moved by the beauties of life, especially nature.
- I like pretty things.
- Because your feelings run deep, you must guard against the ups and downs, being very inspired one minute, then moody, reserved, and depressed the next.
- Bipolar, manic-depressive, needs a padded room.
- Your reactions to people vary according to how you feel.
- Some days I can live with stupidity some days I can’t.
- You tend to be secretive and noncommittal about private matters, yet at times you will talk effusively in order to hide your self-consciousness or to lead others away from personal subjects.
- I talk too much.
- You are inspired by encouragement from others, yet suspicious of their intent.
- You gave me a compliment? What do you want?
- You crave affection but seldom find anyone who understands your nature.
- Like a cat, only stroke me when I want to be stroked or I will bite your hand off.
- Physical weaknesses would show in your heart, lungs, or bronchial organs.
- Pharyngitis anyone?
Of course you might think I am: