It has been a crazy few days and I have neglected my blog shamelessly. I apologise. It never occurred to me when I started anyone would actually read it.
I have also been suffering the curse of the onset of winter so this award from Shaun at Praying for One Day answered my prayers and bought some sunshine into my cold dark study with The Sunshine Award.
Of course there are rules *sigh*.
If I were Gwyneth, the world’s most hated celebrity, I would shed a tear on my podium. Why is she so hated by the way? It’s like hating vanilla ice-cream. I digress.
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your Blog (I still have to follow Shaun instructions for the last one, so keep your fingers crossed)
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10 Bloggers
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their Blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
- Link the person who nominated you
Ten questions about myself. Good heavens! I am stumped so I will follow Shaun’s example and answer the ones he did. Well most of them. I found creativity on the way.
- Favorite colour: Purple
- Favorite animal: Cheetah
- Favorite number: Seven
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Chocolate milkshakes and tea (that’s a necessity and my stranded on a desert island must have)
- Favourite chocolate: Lindt.
- My passion(s): Finding the humour in the everyday stuff and of course the three hellions I’m doing my best to raise to adulthood in spite of their attempts otherwise
- Favourite movie:Clockwise with John Cleese. It never fails to reduce me to tears and hysterical laughter.
- Favourite holiday:19 September. International Talk like a Pirate Day. Yo ho me hearties! You can send me Johnny Depp for my birthday if you like.
- If I had 15 minutes to do whatever I wanted:I’d have a cup of tea and 15 minute neck massage. I’m that easy.
- If I could live anywhere in the world: The Scottish Highlands or Tahiti – can I commute?
My 10 Sunshine Bloggers
Who are you? Let’s check the Reader shall we?
- Mommy Man – Adventures of a Gay Superdad
- Madame Weebles – Fear No Weebles
- Leanne – The Ironic Mom
- Heidi – The Happy Freelancer
- Cat Frame – The Girl in the Cat Frame Glasses
- My Parents are Crazier than Yours – l had to follow this one, because my parents qualify and now I do too.
- Jamie – Blowing off Steam and Other Cooking Adventures
- The Crazy Bunny – Crazy Bunny 66
- Alice – Alice at Wonderland
- Russell – The World’s Top Ten of Anything and Everything
Of course, there are many more deserving of some sunshine, so go there and give it to them.