Do yourself a favour. Read this blog post. Life Lessons and Gendered Observations from King of States.
There are some I could add to her list for South Africa.
5. Raping a virgin does not cure HIV/Aids
6. Wearing a skirt is not a woman taking out a billboard advertising for sex
7. Having a shower will not protect you from HIV/Aids
1. I’m pretty sure dudes pass out drunk at parties all the time, and no one interprets this as a license to jam shit up their asses.
2. If I’m passed out drunk in the middle of the road and am unable to communicate and am wearing no pants and a t-shirt that says “Yes, Please!” and you stick anything in my vagina, you just raped me.
View original post 77 more words