RE: Christmas List from a mother
I have done my best to be nice all year long, I am sure you know that for a mother that can be pretty hard sometimes. On balance, I think I did a fairly good job.
Here is my wish list.
- A long, solitary bubble bath with a glass of wine and a book
- Eight hours uninterrupted sleep
- One day to be the world’s best mommy and not The Worst Mummy Ever!
- One day when no-one cries, whines, shouts or fights
- One day when all the dirty dishes, cups and glasses magically grow legs and walk over to the dishwasher
- One day with no Phineas and Ferb, Disney Channel or Cartoon Network
If I can’t have any of those, I’ll settle for 15 minutes of complete peace and quiet.
Thank you Santa