I did one those online surveys – the ones you do when you’re avoiding doing real work – The Animal in You.
Apparently I am a lion. GRRR hear me ROAR!
Here are the highlights:
- An unmistakable presence of nobility.
- Unruffled calm of a cat and the dignified gait of someone in command
- No need to walk or talk quickly since they’re never in danger of being ignored or marginalized
- Underneath all its hissing and scratching, it’s still a pussycat at heart
- Extravagant lifestyle (if only)
- No time for subtlety
- Moods are demonstrated with abandon, from yawning in public to growling at impudent inferiors, and they feel no need to follow social etiquette
- Not detail oriented, the minutia of the mundane irritates them
- Lions are aggressive, predictable and dependable
- You always know where you stand with a lion
I guess being in advertising is a lot like being a lion tamer.
All I need is a good whip.